Class meets Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Options available for early arrival(8:00AM) and late pickup(5:30PM).
- This is a full day camp and students need bring their own lunch/snacks.
- Students will have two snack breaks (10:15AM and 2:30PM), and one hour lunch break/recess (12:00 noon) during the camp.
- Class is limited to 15 students
- All software and hardware need for the camp are provided by us
Through this camp, students will dive into the circuitry capabilities of Redstone by viewing demonstrations and detailed directions about how to implement these features. This course teaches students knowledge and tips about Redstone circuits, inputs, logic gates, basic machines, repeaters and comparators, light sensors, clocks etc., analyze examples of different ways to use Redstone, Then students will work together to gain hands on Electrical Engineering experience like design and implement Solar Power Solutions, a series of dams protecting a waterway with switches and even design and implement the whole light system for our virtual university — Redstone University(RSU) campus.
- June 11, 2019 - August 16, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM