- Class meets Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Options available for early arrival(8:00AM) and late pickup(5:30PM).
- This is a full day camp and students need bring their own lunch/snacks.
- Students will have two snack breaks (10:15AM and 2:30PM), and one hour lunch break/recess (12:00 noon) during the camp.
- Class is limited to 15 students
- All software and hardware need for the camp are provided by us
- Expand your knowledge of computer science and programming by creating new programs that will run in Minecraft to change the terrain, build houses, and so much more!
- This camp uses Minecraft Education Edition and Microsoft® MakeCode™ to teach students computer science principles and programming skills.
- Required software (Minecraft Education Edition, Microsoft Make Code etc.) and hardware (laptop) are provided by CAML Academy.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Change their Minecraft world through coding in Microsoft MakeCode.
- Describe and apply the following programming concepts:
- Functions and parameters
- Artificial intelligence
- June 11, 2019 - August 16, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM