Class meets Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Options available for early arrival(8:00AM) and late pickup(5:30PM).
- This is a full day camp and students need bring their own lunch/snacks.
- Students will have two snack breaks (10:15AM and 2:30PM), and one hour lunch break/recess (12:00 noon) during the camp.
- Class is limited to 15 students
- All software and hardware need for the camp are provided by us
Learn to prototype with the micro:bit microcontroller while creating fun projects in our Code to Make camp! You’ll become familiar with programming concepts and electronics components, while building practical, hands-on electronics projects using the micro:bit.
By the end of the course, you will better understand electronics concepts through handling the micro:bit independently, or with external sensors and actuators. You will also learn to use Microsoft’s Programming Experience Toolkit (PXT) programming environment and develop computational thinking skills. Then, showcase your creativity and innovation in an exciting team project to consolidate your learning.
- Weekly full day camp from 06/11 to 08/23
June 11, 2019 - August 23, 2019
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM